Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{the road I'm travelin'...}







 


the road I'm travelin'......






 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 




 

January always throws me into spirals.... Perhaps it's the cold, dreary weather...or the contrast of the pace from what a whirlwind December is...either way I am always grateful for another January --a privilege , I realize , is denied to many....but I am also always a little happy to see her go.

February always brings calm, quiet, clarity and beauty. My mind flourishes with dreams and goals. I feel my course changing this 2013... the road I'm on looks different and I am so excited to explore and find where it takes me.
 
a lovely old photo of my great grandma (Granny's mom) Pearl Amelia and some of my great uncles

 
 
xoxo,
 
 
 
 
 
Dejah

No comments:

Post a Comment