Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{who what wear wednesday}

Hey there! Is it Wednesday already!? IS IT FEBRUARY ALREADY??

IT IS!!!!

Life is zooming by very briskly already, just like last year! And so far, it's been a cold CHILLY couple of days! (speaking of chilly...did you download my sexy chili recipe here?--it's so yummy!)

We have been experiencing a BLIZZARD here in central Oklahoma (as is the rest of the country). School has been cancelled for a few days and it's been loads of fun!!

However, If you know me...I don't do well with blizzards. I don't do cold very well for that matter. I grew up in deep East Texas. We barely broke out our "wind-breakers" during winter. I remember once it snowed (like and inch) and school was canceled and my mom made snow ice cream....and I thought she was the COOLEST person in the world! I tend to get a little blue this time of year. Anyone else have that problem? I tend to want to sleep in ....take LOOOONG hot showers....and it seems to take me double the time to get my daily schedule done. Does anyone else have this problem? I'd love to hear your comments on how you deal with the long winter months.

Now on to {Wardrobe Wednesday}


IMG_0561

IMG_0545

Shirt: Walmart -LEI brand $10 (if you know me ...then you know that I don't usually shop at Walmart. (I get shopping ADD and lose hours-- UPON COUNTLESs--hours in that store...so I just stay away). BUT.....I had promised Sparkly (my daughter) that I'd take her there to buy this scarve thingie that some of her friends got there for $5...she had her allowance all ready so on our way we went. While she browsed the scarves, I rummaged the sale rack close by. I found the shirt above which kind of reminded me of THIS ONE I'd recently seen at RUCHE. I PUFFY HEART RUCHE!!! My bestie Michelle gave me gift card to RUCHE for Christmas and I purchased the Desert Storm Jacket
(just a quick tip--things run kinda small there so be sure and check out the size guide).

IMG_0539

Jeans: Salt Works Premium Jeans
umm.. yeah...while they are premium jeans and they fit this curvy girl just right. I find mine at Marshall's, Ross, & TJ Max. Can't tell you which store exactly...but it was one of those. I LOVE SALT WORKS JEANS and scour the jeans racks for them everytime I visit one of the stores listed above!!

IMG_0480
My SPLURGE....SHOES!!!!

Steve Madden troopa boots (got mine at Dillard's-they were a Christmas gift from Mr. Quinn!--I LOVE my Steve Madden's!!)

IMG_0562
jacket--faux leather BOMBER --Target--last season

IMG_0563

but it's warm and COZY....lined with faux shearling..... keeps this gal warm.


IMG_0542

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/03/2011

    The boots rock! Love that you can dress them up or down... very Anthro! Love your style...cant wait to see more!!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe now I get to see my little girl every Wednesday. Love it. You are so beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smokin'!!! and I LOVE Ruche by the way, they always have the cutest dresses and shoes and well, everything! :)

    ReplyDelete